Monday, May 4, 2009

Gym

Haven't been to the local Virgin Active in a while. It's going to be good to be back. Who am I kidding. Who wants sore muscles and fatigue three to four times a week. The last time I was there a couple of 14 year old boys looked like it was their first visit to the temple of fitness. They couldn't believe the bountiful eye candy walking around. Females of all shapes and sizes, different colours and in some cases different smells. Some good and some bad. Watching them as their eyes darted from ass to tits and back again made me wonder if me and my posse were like that when we started noticing the female form.

No matter what age a guy is, admiring a fine piece of ass in a tight fitting outfit is always good for the heart.

Let me say that's one reason I'm looking forward to going back to gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment